The award-winning Homeownership Now event is an educational seminar designed to guide you through all the financial and administrative hurdles of purchasing real estate.
After attending this event, you will gain confidence in the home buying process and have a game plan for becoming a homeowner.
"Learn in 21⁄2 hours what would take you months to figure out by trial and error."
-Earl Myers, American Homeowners Education
and Counseling Institute, Washington, D.C.
In an educational setting, consumers examine the home buying process and explore various programs designed to eliminate the most common barriers to homeownership. Topics discussed include:
- New & Exciting First-Time Buyer Programs
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Loans
- HUD, FHA, VA Government Programs
- The Four Keys To Homeownership
- Competing in Today’s Market
- How To Build A Real Estate Team
- Breaking Through The Down Payment Barrier
- Purchasing and Renovating Single or Multi-Family Homes
- The Home Financing Process
- Selecting An Area
- Building A Credit Profile… And More
Featured on CNN, Homeownership Now is a must-attend event for first time buyers!
Reservations are required as space is limited. Register Online to reserve your place today!