The Opportunity through Real Estate Auctions is a two-hour educational seminar designed to provide real estate investors and first-time buyers with the knowledge they need to find success in today’s escalating auction market.
Participants will learn about the auction and pre-foreclosure process from notice of default to sheriff’s sale; evaluating profitability; creative financing options; and successful bidding practices.
Additional topics include;
- How To Successfully Purchase Below Market Value
- Locating Foreclosed And Pre-Foreclosed Properties
- The Art Of Negotiating Short Sales
- Neighborhood And Market Analysis
- The Three Ways To Purchase Foreclosed Properties
- Deciding Whether To Fix And Flip, Appreciate Or Speculate
- Top Ten Foreclosure Resources
- Building A Successful Team
“This is not a ‘get rich quick’ infomercial,” indicates Joe Farella, keynote speaker and co-author of the award winning book Insider Secrets to Home Buying Success. “The focus of the material is to provide both new and seasoned home buyer with the knowledge and tools they need to make an educated decision within this competitive market,” adds Farella.
The cost of the seminar is $25.00. There are no books or tapes sold at the event.
To register for the next Opportunity through Real Estate Auctions event click here